Our team of plumbers administers fast, friendly and dependable services for everything from, routine leaks and drips, to more accelerated problems like pipe, fixture and drain repair. Since established in 1939 with over 75 years of service experience, we have assisted thousands of home and business owners. Sewage misfortunes are a headache and we recognize that. Our team of expert technicians are some of the most accomplished and most qualified working today in the Los Angeles and San Fernando Valley. These are A-1 sewage technicians who can meticulously diagnose and promptly fix any and all piping nightmares.
We understands that even the best hands on clients who try to maintain their pipes themselves can encounter a problem that will require you to hire a specialist. After all, some plumbing jobs are complex to do alone and it may be dangerous.
Our staff will present themselves fully prepared for each assignment. We guarantee each work vehicle will always be fully stocked with every tool, part or apparatus they will need to complete the job. This is to establish that we don’t waste any of your time with inordinate trips to the hardware store or back to our shop for parts and supplies.
The most prevalent issue for homeowners is clogged drains. Most clogged drains problems are caused by grease and hair. In order to avert clogged drains, you must systematically use certain products to curtail build up. Some of these products may be detrimental to you if not handled and treated by a professional. Check out our FAQ page for more information on common sewage issues.
We offer an ever-expanding variety of repair in addition to maintenance services to both house owners and business. Our goal is usually to be the premier provider of sewage related repair and maintenance services. We’re here to listen, educate and expand our services to our clients in order to exceed all expectations.
We are accredited to handle multiple dilemmas ranging from distinguishing leaks, earthquake valves to clearing clogs. No matter what your needs are Sherman Oaks Plumbing Repair will take care of the situation. Our sanitation technicians take pride in their notoriety and use only state-of-the-art equipment. We administer equitable estimates and will take care of your estate or business. If you are a resident or local business in the Sherman oaks area and are in need of pipe assistance don’t ponder to call us at 800-729-8149.
Why Choose Us?
- We are licensed, insured, and bonded.
- We specialize in commercial, residential and industrial plumbing services and repair.
- Plumbers and technicians from Sherman Oaks Plumbing are highly trained, certified, knowledgeable, and courteous.
- Plumbers from Sherman Oaks Plumbing makes sure you’re the work area is left clean.
- Our courteous customer service representatives are committed to serve you 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Our fleets of trucks are radio-dispatched for quick response and tracked by GPS so we can get a plumber to you within the promised time period.
- We provide maintenance and service 24-hours a day, 7-days a week for any commercial or residential area.
We offer these services and more to Residential, Commercial & Industrial Facilities:
- Bathroom Fixture
- Garbage Disposal
- Gas Line Installation and repair services
- Septic service and repair
- Service maintenance
- Storage Tank Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Tub and Showers
- Water and Waste Line Repairs or Replacement
- Water Leak Detection
- Water Quality Testing, Filtration and Softening
Available 7 DAYS A WEEK – 24/7 Emergency Service
Call us at 800-729-8149
Open: Daily from 9am till 11pm
My drains had backed up hours before a party I was hosting and needed them fixed quickly, so I called Sherman Oaks Plumbing. I had found them through searching online and I wasn’t disappointed with them. They arrived quickly and fixed the problem in no time, long before the party even started!
I’m fully satisfied with the work they have done for me. I have had a couple of problems at home and every time Sherman Oaks Plumbing helped out, they made the effort to explain to me what they were doing and how to prevent future problems. I liked being informed of what I was actually paying for, and they were very polite and professional the entire time.
Sherman Oaks Plumbers