When looking at the history of sewage, it dates back to the dawn of man. Studio City Plumbing Repair has been family owned and operated since 1939. We are known for our attention to detail. We are a Studio City-based company that combines premium and affordable plumbing services for residential, commercial and industrial properties. With its advanced tools, technology, and highly reputable 24 hour customer support, Studio City plumbing offers the best affordable solution that will suit your needs.
When was the last time you checked over your pipe maintenance checklist? By running though a maintenance checklist on an annual basis; you may avoid future sewage problems. We will educate you on how to check for signs such as: leaks, corrosion, correct water pressure, and in addition but not limited to simply removing your shower-head to look for any sediment that may have collected. It may cause lower water pressure.
The most common sewage problem for homeowners is clogged drains. Most clogged drains problems are caused by grease and hair. In order to prevent clogged drains, you must periodically use certain products to reduce build up. Some of these products may be harmful to you if not treated by a professional. With our fully trained services available 24 hours for emergency service, we can assist you.
For more information visit our FAQ page.
We offer an ever-expanding variety of repair and maintenance services to both homeowners and business. Our goal is to be the premier provider of sewage and maintenance services. We are here to listen, educate and expand our services to our clients in order to exceed all expectations.
We welcome all residential, commercial, and industrial sewage problems
Inspection, Installation, Repair, and Renovation:
- Electronic Leak Detection and Line Location
- Slab Leak Repairs
- Water Heaters – Repairs & Installation
- Boilers and Pumps
- Sewer and Drain – Cleaning & Repairs
- Sewer Odors
- Camera Work – Video Inspection of Sewer Lines
- Hydrojetting and Hydroscrubbing
- Backflow Repairs and Testing
- Electric Water Heaters
- Electronic leak detection
- Garbage disposals
- Gas line repairs and gas tests
- Gas Water Heaters
- High pressure drain cleaning
- Home inspections
- Sewer Camera
Bathrooms, Main Lines and Sinks:
- Shower drains
- Shower enclosures
- Shower faucets and hardware
- Shower head installation – your options will vary depending on if you will have a glass or curtain enclosure
- Shower pan installation
- Shower pans and tile work
- Shower placement and plumbing installation (e.g., corner shower)
- Shower pre-fabs
- Showers and tubs (full bath remodels)
- Shower tile work
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Under slab repairs, including tunneling
- Water and sewer lines
- Yard Drains
A professional is standing by to assist you with your needs.
Call Studio City Plumbing at 800-729-8149
cash, check, credit card
Open: Daily from 9am till 11pm